Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hatred

God Hates: _______ (America, Fags, You, Your Tears, the Troops, Fag Enablers, etc. etc.). The Westboro Baptist "Church" is a bunch of despicable sub-human retards. Read the Wikipedia page if you are not convinced. These are the excrement heads who protest at the funerals of our fallen service men and women with signs like "Thank God for Dead Soldiers" and "God Made the IEDs."

I know, this has been around for a while now. I was just reminded of their mouthbreathing existence recently and felt I had to get the hatred out of me. Can I ask God's forgiveness in advance for kicking the shit out of one (or more) of these douche bags, should I meet them in the course of my day-to-day activities? An unlikely event, to be sure. But I like to be prepared.



UPDATE: Perhaps I should curb my violent tendencies towards these hatemongers. Maybe I will picket them with one of their own signs:



No comments: