Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's X-mas All Year Long!

The old saw about insanity: Doing the same thing over and over with the expectation of different results.

This is exactly what is going on with just one facet of the multi-multi-faceted Succubus. Big Brother Barry is going to give people who are in default - on home loans they could not afford in the first place - a new government-guaranteed loan at a lower rate.

Uh, Mr. President? Did we not already do this a few years ago with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, with disastrous results?

I am sickened by the entitlement mentality on blatant display during the President's recent campaign tour promoting the Succubus. "I want a new kitchen!" "I want more benefits!" "I want a new car!" "I want the pony I never got for my 10th birthday!"

The Succubus has laid a debt on the heads of our children and grandchildren which they will never be able to repay. But the left does not care. Those in power want more power, no matter the cost. The useful idiots have given it to them.

No comments: