Sunday, April 05, 2009

Gay Marriage is Wrong...

I love to write "Gay Marriage is Wrong." Not because I think it is wrong (which it is), but that it exposes the hypocrisy of the Statist. My previous posts on the subject (here, and here) generated more comments than any other posts I have written.

My hypothesis is that Statist homosexuals create a victim class, then force others to confer special status and special rights to them through judicial activism, based on an abnormal behavior in which they choose to engage. Those opposed to the Statist homosexual agenda are typically conservative.

Is it not strange, then, that British homosexuals are more likely to vote Tory, instead of Liberal or Labor? The Statists, long (and loud) the self-appointed saviours of the forgotten minorities, the trodden-upon, the victims of society, are being abandoned by more and more people who wish to be truly free.

No comments: