Friday, March 19, 2010

The Soul of a Looter, Updated

This is Congressman Tom Perriello, my representative:


"If you don't tie our hands, we will keep stealing."

I had a plan to move to Texas in the event of the drooling stutterer Creigh Deeds being elected Governor of Virginia. Where can I move to escape nationalized health care, and all else which will follow as a result? This is not federalism, but nationalism.

Perriello was "undecided," until last night, about the fraud which congress plans to perpetrate this weekend. I will wait until he actuall casts a vote to believe him or not. He is a gutless turd. Nationalized health care is a violation of Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution. The Slaughter "rule," or "deem-and-pass" is a violation of Article I, Section 7. Beyond this, what is being proposed is an immoral imposition of the looters and the moochers upon the productive individuals of this country. You have NO right to make a claim against my life, a de facto enslavement, simply because you exist and you have a "need." Get your own damn health care. Get out of my way, and point your Government Guns somewhere else. These issues could not be more clear-cut.

Tom Perriello will get his dick knocked in the dirt in November.

UPDATE: Perriello was undecided again, making noises like he would vote against the bill in the end, and then voted in favor of the bill. I love you, the check is in the mail, and I promise not to come in your mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His "dick" knocked in the dirt? Nice one, closet homo. Ya know what I'm tired of - fat fucks riding their unemployment checks and then wailing about "welfare" and "government spending". Also, if you don't want to buy health care - don't bother coming to the hospital if you get in accident. Die instead. Don't make responsible taxpayers take the cost.

Polymath said...

Anonymous commentors are so courageous!

Saying that Congressman Tom Perriello, D-VA, Tyrant, Looter, et al, will get his dick knocked in the dirt does not make one a "closet homo." I am merely illustrating the spanking he will recieve in November. Oopsie! I am showing my "closet homo" side again! Silly me!

I am not in favor of unemployment compensation, either. "Fat Fucks," as you call them, should support themselves through employment. And "Fat Fucks" have every right to oppose welfare and government spending, just like "Skinny Shits" and "Medium Morons."

If I don't want to buy "health care" (the proper term would be "health insurance"), it is my right, or was my right until recently. Now it is my right, according to Congress, to make you pay for it, regardless of your responsibility or mine. What do you think of that?

So, do you consider yourself a "responsible taxpayer"? Did you actually pay taxes this year? Or are you one of the 47% who have no tax liaility whatsoever? Most likely you are one of the 40% who make money on your tax return through refundable credits. I can see you now...a "Fat Fuck," sitting there in your underwear...unemployed...bitching about "welfare" and "government spending"...blogging away in your parent's basement...