Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Jim "Melonhead" Webb, the Phony Pragmatic Moderate Centrist (Who Needs a Dummy Cord for His Weapon At All Times)


Jim Webb, D-VA, is up for re-election in 2012. He laments the factional nature of the Democrat party. In an article about him at Real Clear Politics, Webb is portrayed as a "Reagan Democrat." Keep in mind Webb voted down the line for the ObamAgenda when you read the following:

"I've been warning them," Webb says, sighing, resting his chin on his hand. "I've been having discussions with our leadership ever since I've been up here. I decided to run as a Democrat because I happen to strongly believe in Jacksonian democracy. There needs to be one party that very clearly represents the interests of working people ... I'm very concerned about the transactional nature of the Democratic Party. Its evolved too strongly into interest groups rather than representing working people, including small business people."
Here is Mark Levin from his show last night, on the subject of Melonhead:



No comments: